Personally, I love to shop! Before opening the boutique, I would allocate a certain amount of my monthly budget to spend on new clothes. Adding a few new things every month, helped me discover new outfit combinations with old clothes. Pairing new jackets with an old top gave those old tops life again and made me excited to wear them all over again!
I’m a strong believer of in store shopping over online. There is a special significance of being able to touch the fabrics, feel the quality of the material, and try on the clothes; which simply isn’t available with online shopping. I want my customers to be able to not only see but also feel the quality of what we have to offer in person. So come stop by the Purple Poppy and see what we have to offer for you! We provide a personal shopping experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
Outside of our normal store hours we also offer the following services:
- Happy hour sip and shop events.
- Private group styling events.
- Seasonal promotional events, for example some upcoming ones:
- Spring cleaning clothing drives; bring your old clothes in for our local Johnston Partnership and get a discount on new clothes for yourself.
- Easter egg hunt throughout the store; find an egg and there may be a surprise waiting for you
- May day basket surprises
- Soon to come… Our Purple Poppy Packages!
- Fundraisers! We love being an active business that supports the community, so if you would like to host a special event for a cause you are passionate about, please feel free to contact us! We would be happy to help you.